So many things have happened in the last couple weeks, that it is hard to keep track of! We have awesome sponsors this year, including some great Kent businesses.
1) Second Sole Kent is providing awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd overall for both races. We are also ordering long-sleeve Nike tech shirts from them.
2) Beckwith's Orchard is providing their building to get warm, eat and relax in, both before and after race.
3) Bent Tree and Tree City will be providing you with all the delicious coffee you can handle.
4) Tubb's Chiropractic will be providing free massages.
5) Sweet Little Things is providing gourmet cupcakes for after the race.
6) Verticle Runner is providing gu's.
There will be a ton of food and great music. Aid stations every 2 miles with water, Heed, Gatorade, gu's, and snacks. The entire race is on the Portage Bike and Hike and through Towner's Woods, so it is very scenic with about 1/3 on dirt trails.