The 20-year-old stuffed 14 Nintendo DS games, four Xbox 360 games, two game controllers and a DVD into her bag, totaling $564, before walking out of the store, the report stated.
Once she got to the parking lot, she saw police standing at her car talking to her getaway driver.
The woman still walked up to the car, police saw the bag and charged her with theft, the report stated.
See More on Patch
- Babies Spotted on Roof, Abductions Reported, Man Spits on Cop: Best of the Blotter
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter
- Man Robs Bank With Pen; Burglars Target Frozen Turkeys: Best of the Blotter
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter