How Does Your Child's Kent School Rank?
See the State report cards for each of Kent's grade schools
But how did Kent's other schools rank?
Attached to this article you'll find the individual reports for each of the Kent City Schools buildings.
Aside from the high school and Longcoy, all of the district's schools were rated "effective" by the state with the exception of Davey Elementary School, which received a "continuous improvement" rating for the 2010-2011 school year.
The overall district earned an "effective" rating for 2010-2011. The individual buildings were rated as follows:
- Davey Elementary School: Continuous Improvement
- Franklin Elementary School: Effective
- Holden Elementary School: Effective
- Longcoy Elementary School: Excellent with Distinction
- Stanton Middle School: Effective
- Theodore Roosevelt High School: Excellent
- Walls Elementary School: Effective
Read the detailed report cards for each school by clicking on the .pdf files attached to this story.