The relocation of Jimmy John's to the former Spin-More Records space in the Kent Stage has approval from Kent's building department.
The sandwich shop is moving into the former records store because the new Kent courthouse will be built at Jimmy John's existing location on East Main Street.
That project and was approved by the city in the latest batch of building permits issued by the Kent Community Development Department.
- Arthur Property Management LLC, 125 S. Water St., install awning for Skullz Salon, no cost listed
- Kelley Hershberger and Christopher Williams, 212 E. Oak St., build 16 foot by 12 foot kitchen addition at rear of house, $15,000
- Dennis and Georgeta Dyer, 306-308 E. College Ave., replace porch floor structure, $4,400
- Kent Stage Properties LLC, 165 E. Main St., Jimmy John's interior build-out, $150,000
- Steven and Jennifer McDonald, 1115 Windward Lane, build rear yard deck, $14,000
- David Swank, 870 Admore Drive, deck extension, $2,000