Though we've reported on it before, news that Fresco Mexican Grill & Salsa Bar is coming to Kent is still a rather new development in the downtown redevelopment efforts.
The new restaurant got the go ahead from the city recently to finish their space on the first floor of the new AMETEK building.
Here's the latest batch of building permits issued by the Kent Community Development Department:
- Fairmount Properties, 100 E. Erie St., Suite 112, construct tenant build-out for Fresco Mexican Grill and Salsa Bar, $285,000
- Akwen, 515 E. Main St., construct facade repair/replacement, no cost listed
- Kent State University, relocate house from 250 E. Erie St., no cost listed
- Joan and January Madden, 399 Deidrick Drive, fence, no cost listed
- Don Maceyak, 770 Marilyn Drive, reconstruct back porch, $400
- Ronald and Myra Dietrick, 510 Earl Drive, fence, no cost listed