A new house will rise as another is torn down in the Tree City this summer — so reads the latest batch of building permits issued by the Kent Community Development Department.
Here are the latest building permits:
- CDC Kent LLC, 5914 Horning Road, demolish single-family house and remove water line, $20,000
- Family and Community Services, 350 Harris St., construct new single-family house, $135,000
- Ryan and Gloria Sawyer, 556 E. School St., install 6 foot fence in rear yard, no cost listed
- Rob Fisher, 1163 Windward Lane, construct pool in rear yard, no cost listed
- Franklin Township Trustees, 218 Gougler Ave., front porch and sidewalk repair, $2,500
- HomeTown Bank, 142 N. Water St., renovate storage rooms in basement, $22,000