Building Permits: 'Acorn Corner' Rehab Official
All information is according to the Kent Community Development Department
It's official. The interior restoration of the old Kent hotel, renamed Acorn Corner by developer Ron Burbick, has the go ahead from city officials.
The Kent Community Development Department recently issued the rehabilitation permit for the downtown landmark along with a batch of other permits for downtown projects.
Read the latest building permits issued by the city:
- Genghis Properties, 176 E. Main St., rehabilitation of old Kent hotel, no cost listed
- RLB Phoenix Properties, 135 E. Erie St., Family & Community Services build-out suite 301, $90,000
- RLB Phoenix Properties, 195 E. Erie St., tenant build-out suite 301, $20,000
- RLB Phoenix Properties, 175 E. Erie St., build-out suite 303, no cost listed
- Hometown Bank, 142 N. Water St., cornice, no cost listed
- College Town Kent LLC, 295 S. Water St., build-out for Newdle Bar, $140,000
- Carter Lumber, 816 W. Main St., new 8,456 square foot warehouse, $180,000