Four Kent men and a Euclid resident have been indicted on charges they broke into a residence on University Drive in December.
- Austin S. Wilson, 19, of South Euclid, OH
- Kwan L. Bailey, 21, of 600 S. Lincoln St.
- SeVaughn L. Knight, 19, of 225 Midway Drive
- David D. Coleman, 21, of 600 S. Lincoln St.
- Dontell E. Higgins, 21, of 609 S. Lincoln St.
All five men were charged with breaking into a residence at 126 University Drive on Dec. 1, according to Portage County court records. They were indicted on one count each of burglary, a second-degree felony.
They were all released on bond on the condition they have no contact with the three complaining victims.
Their trials are scheduled to start in April.
University officials typically review cases in which students are charged with crimes to determine if academic penalties, such as dismissal or suspension, will be administered by Kent State.