- Organization: Family & Community Services, Inc.
- Causes: Educational, Kids
- Date(s): We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays after-school and during the summer months. Currently, we are in need of Poetry volunteers (Thursdays 4-5:30pm) and are scheduling summer artists!
- Contact person: Laura (Barrett) Wynn
- Phone: (330) 297-6667 x325
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.artsalive2009.webs.com
Arts Alive! is a program of Family & Community Services' Youth Development Program. We provide Portage County youth (ages 5-21) with the opportunity to connect with and learn from local artists, musicians and writers... all the while increasing self-esteem through creation and community service-learning projects.
Since 2007, the Arts Alive! program has served over 350 youth from all over Portage County by providing free programming in the visual, literary and performing arts.
How do we do it? With the help of volunteers like YOU! We are always looking for artists, musicians, writers, etc. to share their talent with Portage County at-risk youth.
Hope to hear from you soon! :)